- https://www.pathmentalhealth.com (our “Website”); and
- The services (“Services”) made available through our Website.
The non-medical business support services and our Website are collectively referred to as our “Platform.”
Path CCM contracts with SUD Specialty Group – CA, Mental Health Specialty Group, P.A. and Mental Health Specialty Group NJ, PC (collectively, “Group”), which are independent medical groups with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”) to provide online telehealth clinical consultations, services, and/or treatment.
When you visit our Website or provide personal information to us through the Platform, we only use it as described in this policy.
Protected Health Information: For information on how Path CCM handles your Protected Health Information, please visit Path’s Notice of Privacy Practices. We will only use and disclose your Protected Health Information in accordance with this Notice of Privacy Practices.
How We Collect and Use Personal Information
When you visit our Website, we may collect information about you that may personally identify you (i.e., your personal information such as name, mobile number, or email address) only when you voluntarily give it to us through the forms submission on our Website or when you initiate contact with us.
Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information: This includes but is not limited to, requesting an appointment online, chatting online with a Path CCM representative, or purchasing Services. The types of Personally Identifiable Information collected may include your name, address, phone number, birth date, race, veteran or military status, medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card, insurance information, or other financial account information.
Non-Personal Data: As you interact with our Website, we may also collect information about your browsing history or certain other information that is not Personally Identifiable Information through your use of and visits to the Platform and our use of a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies, tags, beacons, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other tools. “Cookies” are pieces of code/text placed on your computer when you browse our Sites. Cookies may be placed by us or third party advertisers. “Tags” and web beacons refer to code scripts that are primarily used to track visitors’ activities on our website by web analytics software. The types of non-personal data collected on our Platform through the use of these, and other tools as Path CCM may add from time to time, may include: the search terms you used, new or returning user, browser information, computer type, operating system, internet service providers, Website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, ads viewed, etc. Additionally, cookies, tags and other tools placed by third parties may collect other information about you. Google Analytics and LinkedIn are third parties we use to analyze data on our Website. Those third parties will provide information about how and what information is collected and used. Third-party cookies and sites are not Path CCM’s responsibility.
Essential cookies will be stored on your device when you visit our site. You can’t turn these off. We are not using these cookies for any marketing or advertising purposes.
How to opt-out of cookies: You can refuse to accept these cookies and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and some online services. The site may not load or display properly. You also may not receive tailored messages from us that may be relevant to your interests and needs. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We may use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this Website.
IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, for compliance and security purposes and administering the Website.
Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data are data that we may create or compile from various sources, including, but not limited to, accounts and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, may be used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
You directly provide Path CCM with most of the Personal Information we collect. We collect personal information and process personal information when you, for example:
- Register online or call or text our customer service center.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, apps, text messages, or via email.
- Use or view our Website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide us information to schedule you an appointment with a Group provider.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to serve you better, including as follows:
- To communicate with you: to contact you or provide you with information that is related to the website.
- To deliver services to you: to create your account and use the website, to complete an activity you specifically asked for, to manage your account, or provide with you with customer support.
- To operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance the website, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Platform and aggregate usage data.
- To provide you with a tailored and user-friendly experience as you navigate our website.
- To gather information on users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based upon information provided during use of our website.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
- To develop, test, improve, and demonstrate the Website.
- In compliance with applicable law: to respond to law enforcement requests, court order or government regulations, and to comply with protecting patient and public health and safety.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use personal information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- To inform you about important information regarding the website or services which may interest you or changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on the website;
- To verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your services, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of your personal information;
- To allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research;
- For business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving services, enhancing the website, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of web pages; and
- For risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
How We Share Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We only share your information with third parties in the following ways:
Affiliates: We may share your personal information with any of our affiliates and/or subsidiaries for the purposes of providing services to you.
Providers: We share your personal information with our service providers. These service providers have access to the personal information necessary to provide services to you and may not use it for purposes other than to provide services to you.
Compliance with applicable laws or with law enforcement: We may share your personal information in response to law enforcement requests, court orders or subpoenas, and other legal processes in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations. We may share your information to law enforcement agencies or other governmental bodies if we suspect improper use of our Platform.
Business Operations: In the event of a sale, merger, or other business operation function we may transfer your personal information we have collected to relevant third parties involved in the business transaction or operations.
Features of Path CCM’s Website permit you to initiate interaction between Path CCM’s Website and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks. Clicking those links will allow you to access Path CCM’s pages on certain third-party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn as applicable. Clicking on those links may entail that third-party to collect and/or use your data and information. If you “like”, “share” or “repost” information onto those sites your personal information may be publicly displayed by the third party.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to external websites or services. Path CCM does not maintain these sites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of those external sites or services for which it does not operate. You may consult the privacy policies of external sites to understand more about how your information is used by them.
In order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we have suitable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards in place to protect it. While these safeguards are not 100% guaranteed to protect against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure of your personal information, we comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding data privacy. While we follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us (both during and once we receive it), no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at email@example.com.
California’s Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Platform and/or the Services that are California residents and who provide personal information in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of personal information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your personal information with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2022 will receive information regarding such activities in 2021). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us using the information below.
Our website is not intended for use by and is not directed to users outside the United States, including any users located in the European Union. By using and accessing our website, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.