Gabriel isn't currently accepting new patients
Get to know some of the thousands of therapists who accept your insurance and are taking new patientsFind available therapists
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) in CA Licensed Clinical Psychologists, LCPs, hold a doctoral degree and are trained to diagnose and treat mental health issues and substance misuse with psychotherapy and counseling.
Not currently accepting patients
Hi there, I'm Gabriel!
- Coping Skills
- Career Counseling
- Self Esteem
- Relationship Issues
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) Licensed Clinical Psychologists, LCPs, hold a doctoral degree and are trained to diagnose and treat mental health issues and substance misuse with psychotherapy and counseling.
Accepted insurance providers
- Aetna, Optum, Anthem, and MHN
- Video session
- 60 minutes
- Allied (Aetna)
- GEHA (Aetna)
- Meritain Health
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Trustmark Health Benefits
- WebTPA (Aetna)
- All Savers Insurance
- GEHA (United Healthcare)
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Surest (formerly BIND)
- Sutter Health
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Student Resources
- Western Health Advantage
- Health Net
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Managed Health Network
Gabriel isn't currently accepting new patients.
Interested in seeing a therapist now?
Get to know some of the 1000s of therapists who accept your insurance and are taking new patientsFind an available therapist
Already an existing patient of Gabriel? Complete your Path registration instead.
Next appointment Gabriel isn't accepting new patients at this time