Anthony isn't currently accepting new patients
Get to know some of the thousands of therapists who accept your insurance and are taking new patientsFind available therapists
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) in VA Licensed Clinical Psychologists, LCPs, hold a doctoral degree and are trained to diagnose and treat mental health issues and substance misuse with psychotherapy and counseling.
Not currently accepting patients
Hi there, I'm Anthony!
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Sports Performance
- Chronic Pain
- Job Stress
- Older Adults
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Integrative or Integral Psychotherapy
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) Licensed Clinical Psychologists, LCPs, hold a doctoral degree and are trained to diagnose and treat mental health issues and substance misuse with psychotherapy and counseling.
Accepted insurance providers
- Aetna, Optum, and Anthem
- Video session
- 60 minutes
- Allied (Aetna)
- GEHA (Aetna)
- Meritain Health
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Trustmark Health Benefits
- WebTPA (Aetna)
- All Savers Insurance
- GEHA (United Healthcare)
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Surest (formerly BIND)
- Sutter Health
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Student Resources
- Western Health Advantage
Anthony isn't currently accepting new patients.
Interested in seeing a therapist now?
Get to know some of the 1000s of therapists who accept your insurance and are taking new patientsFind an available therapist
Already an existing patient of Anthony? Complete your Path registration instead.
Next appointment Anthony isn't accepting new patients at this time